5 bedroom chalet for saleHIGHCLIFFE ON SEA
Sold by Us £750,000
- Outstanding chalet in a most enviable location
- Master bedroom suite with large sun balcony & luxury en-suite
- Four further bedrooms
- Two further bath/shower rooms (en-suite to ground floor bed 3)
- Elegant through sitting/dining room with feature fire
- Quality kitchen/breakfast room with Range cooker
- Impressive upvc conservatory extension overlooking the gardens
- Attached double garage, mature gardens & off-road parking
- Brilliant location opposite the Grade I listed Highcliffe Castle
- Council Tax 'G' £2856.30 EPC 'D'
A commanding chalet of approximately 2260sqft situated in this prestigious location right by the Grade I listed Highcliffe Castle. Beautifully appointed throughout with stylish fittings and a neutral décor, this particularly smart home enjoys generous room sizes with multiple bedrooms and excellent living space. The village centre is just a short level stroll away and access to the award winning beaches, the spectacular grounds of Highcliffe Castle and the footpath through Steamer Point Nature Reserve to Friars Cliff is right on the doorstep. A high calibre property in one of Highcliffe´s most sought after locations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55964851.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100327002563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, Highcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.