5 bedroom detached house for saleGunton Church Lane, Gunton, Lowestoft
Offers in Excess of £499,950
- Unique Detached House
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite & Dressing Room To Master
- Enclosed Garden With Swimming Pool
- Double Garage & Driveway
DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS UNIQUE PROPERTY, this extremely well presented detached house offers five double bedrooms with en-suite and dressing room to the master bedroom, three reception rooms, conservatory, downstairs cloakroom, enclosed garden with swimming pool, double garage and driveway parking.
DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS UNIQUE PROPERTY, this extremely well presented detached house offers five double bedrooms with en-suite and dressing room to the master bedroom, three reception rooms, conservatory, downstairs cloakroom, enclosed garden with swimming pool, double garage and driveway parking. Viewings are highly advised to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Single glazed door and window to the front, storage cupboard, solid wood flooring, radiator.
Single glazed window to the side, WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled.
Living Room 35' 1" x 13' 7" ( 10.69m x 4.14m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front and side, television point, wall light, laminate flooring, multi-fuel wood burner, three radiators.
Dining Room 15' 11" x 11' 10" ( 4.85m x 3.61m )
UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors, fitted carpet, two radiators.
Third Reception Room 25' 3" x 17' 4" ( 7.70m x 5.28m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side and rear, UPVC double glazed French doors, wall light, tiled flooring, two radiators.
Kitchen 25' 2" plus cupboard x 12' max ( 7.67m plus cupboard x 3.66m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, door leading to the conservatory, fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, black granite worksurfaces with upstand and breakfast bar, one and a half bowl sink/drainer with hot tap and waste disposal unit, Smeg eco self-clean oven with warming drawer, Lancanche oven and hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, convection microwave, pelmet lighting, Travertine flooring, tall radiator.
Utility Room 9' 5" x 8' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.49m )
Single glazed window to the rear, door leading to the carport, fitted wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink/drainer, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splash backs, Travertine flooring, radiator.
Second Utility Room 14' 11" x 8' 4" to window ( 4.55m x 2.54m to window )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, plumbing for dishwasher, tiled flooring.
Conservatory 15' 2" x 10' 11" ( 4.62m x 3.33m )
UPVC double glazed construction with windows to the side and rear, tiled flooring, radiator.
Stairs leading from the entrance hall, loft access, storage cupboard, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom One 19' 2" x 11' 7" ( 5.84m x 3.53m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes with secret access to a dressing area and en-suite, fitted carpet, air conditioned, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, WC, twin wash hand basin, bidet, shower cubicle, shaver point, marble tiled walls, towel rail radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 10' 11" ( 3.84m x 3.33m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, television point, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" max x 9' 5" max ( 3.84m max x 2.87m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Four 16' 2" x 12' 9" plus recess ( 4.93m x 3.89m plus recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, walk-in storage cupboard, fitted carpet, radiator.
Study/ Bedroom Five 18' 4" to window x 9' 4" ( 5.59m to window x 2.84m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the side, WC, wash hand basin, corner bath with mixer tap and shower over, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, towel rail radiator.
In/out driveway leading to carport to the left of the property (with plans for a games room and wetroom), laid to lawn with mature borders of plants, shrubs and bushes, brickweave area, side access gate.
Plot approximately 1/3 acre (stms), laid to lawn area with mature shrubs, bushes and plants, paved patio and decking areas, bbq area, three storage sheds, greenhouse, summer house with decking, above ground pool with cover over.
Double Garage 20' 7" to door x 17' 1" ( 6.27m to door x 5.21m )
Up and over door to the front, roller door to the side, wooden door to the rear, power, lighting, inspection pit.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55966927.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW102198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.