2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWashford, Watchet
Sold STC £195,000
- Single Storey Open Plan Living
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Master Bedroom with Fitted Storage
- Enclosed Rear Courtyard Garden
- Block Paved Driveway
- Part Covered Sun Terrace
- Village Location
This single storey two bedroom property which was the original village telephone exchange is situated in the quiet backwater of Washford in West Somerset. Benefitting from open plan living space, an enclosed courtyard garden and off road parking, the property must be viewed to be appreciated.
This single storey two bedroom property which was the original village telephone exchange is situated in the quiet backwater of Washford in West Somerset. Benefitting from open plan living space, an enclosed courtyard garden and off road parking, the property must be viewed to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Entrance Porch 9' 7" x 6' 3" ( 2.92m x 1.91m )
Double glazed full length windows and sliding patio doors to front, electric storage radiator, fitted carpet, wall lights, space for seating, door to
Double glazed door, electric storage radiator, fitted carpet, wall lights, loft hatch, airing cupboard with plumbing for washing machine, doors to
Double glazed opaque window to front, vanity wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, half tiled walls, fitted carpet.
Study/ Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 7' ( 2.92m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front, electric storage radiator, fitted carpet, built in wardrobe, telephone point.
Light tunnel, fully tiled walls, white suite comprising bath with hand held shower attachment, shower over bath with glass screen, wash hand basin, WC, fitted carpet, heated towel rail.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.45m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to side and double glazed window to front, range of fitted wardrobes and drawer units, bedside cabinets, fitted carpet, telephone point.
Open Plan Kitchen/dining Room 17' 10" x 16' 11" max ( 5.44m x 5.16m max )
Double glazed window to front and rear with spacious lounge and dining area having telephone and television points. The kitchen boasts a range of cream wall and base level units with integrated fridge freezer, integrated double bosch oven, integrated hob with extractor hood over, composite worksurfaces with splash back tiling and ample storage. There are two electric storage radiators, fitted carpet,wall lights and double glazed doors to rear garden.
Block paved drive plus additional block paved parking area for two vehicles. There is a wooden storage shed and side path with wrought iron railings and pedestrian gate to rear garden.
Double glazed doors from lounge lead to a paved covered patio with wooden panel fencing to both sides and wooden pedestrian gate to the side. Small gravelled area for flower pots, water butt and storage shed, two outside wall lights, gravelled path to side.
The property is situated in the quiet village of Washford well renowned for its historic ruins of Cleeve Abbey. The village benefits from a Public House, Post Office & Village Shop, West Somerset Railway Station, First School, village recreational ground, Hairdressers and Church. The coastline and the West Somerset Steam Railway are notable attractions of the area. More extensive facilities are available at the popular coastal resort of Minehead, which is some 6 miles. Taunton, the county town of Somerset is approximately 18 miles and offers extensive shopping scholastic, cultural and sporting facilities. The beautiful countryside of Exmoor National Park and The Quantock Hills is within a short driving distance away.
From our offices in Minehead proceed on the A39 towards Williton passing through the villages of Carhampton and Bilbrook. On reaching Washford passing the garage on your right hand side at the bottom of the hill turn left into a lane between the Post office and the Church, the property will be found on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55966933.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MIH103930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Minehead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.