3 bedroom detached house for saleLime Avenue, Lowestoft
Sold STC £225,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Almost Brand New
- Detached Family Home
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Master
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner With Utility Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway & Garage
*ALMOST BRAND NEW* Situated in the sought after area of OULTON BROAD, this beautifully presented detached home offers 3 double bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom, modern kitchen/diner with utility room, good size enclosed rear garden, driveway and garage.
UPVC double glazed door to the front, karndean flooring, radiator.
WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled splash backs, karndean flooring, radiator.
Living Room 18' 6" x 10' 2" ( 5.64m x 3.10m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, UPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear, television and telephone points, fitted carpet, radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 18' 6" x 9' 5" ( 5.64m x 2.87m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front and rear, fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink/drainer, double electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, television and telephone points, spot lighting, karndean flooring, radiator.
Utility Room 6' 3" x 5' 2" ( 1.91m x 1.57m )
UPVC double glazed door to the rear, fitted base unit with work surfaces over, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, karndean flooring, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, loft access, storage cupboard, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom One 18' 6" max x 10' 4" max ( 5.64m max x 3.15m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front and rear, television point, spot lighting, fitted carpet, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the front, WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, tiled splash backs, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 10' 7" ( 2.57m x 3.23m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, television point, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 9' 2" ( 2.31m x 2.79m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted carpet, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the front, WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, extractor fan, tiled splash backs, towel rail radiator.
Laid to lawn area, driveway providing off-road parking for two vehicles and leading to the single garage, allocated parking space out the front of the property.
Mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area and side access gate.
Garage 8' 7" x 17' 5" ( 2.62m x 5.31m )
Up and over door to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55966948.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW102221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.