3 bedroom cottage for saleMill Lane, Corton, Lowestoft
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-Detached House
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Living Room/Diner
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking & Garage
- Quiet Location Within Corton
PERFECTLY POSITIONED ON A CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION WITHIN CORTON, this well presented semi-detached house offers three double bedroom accommodation with utility room, enclosed rear garden, garage and off-road driveway parking. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this characterful property.
UPVC double glazed door to the front, single glazed window to the side, under stairs cupboard, fitted carpet, radiator.
Living Room/ Diner 13' 1" into recess x 22' 9" ( 3.99m into recess x 6.93m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, television and telephone points, fitted carpet, gas fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 8' ( 2.64m x 2.44m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink/drainer, cooker point with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring, radiator.
Utility Room 6' 6" into recess x 9' 3" into recess ( 1.98m into recess x 2.82m into recess )
Work surfaces, tiled flooring, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 13' 3" ( 3.61m x 4.04m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, television point, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 13' 1" into recess ( 3.15m x 3.99m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, television point, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 11" ( 2.59m x 2.41m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, fitted carpet, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the side, wash hand basin, bath, shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and flooring, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the side, WC.
Driveway mainly laid to pave providing off-road parking and leading to the single garage, garden area to the front with shubs and bushes.
Mainly laid to lawn with mature hedges and bushes, timber shed, green house and side access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55966963.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW102225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.