4 bedroom house for saleByron Court, Crook, County Durham
- Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Corner Plot not overlooked
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Double Driveway and single Garage
- Ideal Family Home
Spacious FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME situated on a delightful corner plot not over looked with DOUBLE DRIVEWAY to the front along with SINGLE GARAGE and good sized rear GARDEN with decking area and open views. The property itself is tastefully decorated and comprises in brief detail: ENTRANCE VESTIBULE leading through to the HALLWAY, ground floor W/C, fully fitted KITCHEN with integrated appliances, spacious UTILITY ROOM, LOUNGE to front, separate DINING ROOM and CONSERVATORY to rear. To the first floor there are four bedrooms with the MASTER BEDROOM having EN-SUITE BATHROOM with shower facilities along with a separate FAMILY BATHROOM.
Bedroom 1 - 11'10 x 10'9 -
Bedroom 2 - 9'9 x 9'6 -
Bedroom 3 - 9'6 x 7'7 -
Bedroom 4 - 8'5 x 6'5 -
Reception 1 - 18' x 11'4 -
Reception 2 - 12'10 x 9'1 -
Kitchen - 11'9 x 11'9 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55968008.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2081187A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinsons, Crook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.