4 bedroom detached house for saleHillyfields, Taunton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached family home
- Generous accommodation
- Large living room & conservatory
- Kitchen/diner & utility room
- Bathroom, en-suite & cloakroom
- Double garage with remote doors
- Well-presented garden
FOX & SONS are offering this spacious and well-presented detached home.
In the highly sought after Hillyfields area, this spacious and well-presented detached home provides ample space for growing families with four generous bedrooms, bathroom, en-suite & cloakroom facilities, kitchen/diner, living room, conservatory, utility room and double garage.
The property can be approached from the front elevation where a dropped kerb gives access across the pavement to the double garage which can be opened remotely on approach-ample on street parking around the property. The front entrance is sheltered by a storm canopy and has an obscure glazed door opening into;
A well-presented and spacious entrance hall featuring cornicing, radiator, stairs to the first floor and telephone point. Doors lead off to;
This has an extractor fan, radiator, wash hand basin with tiled splashback and flush W.C.
Utility Room 6' x 5' 9" ( 1.83m x 1.75m )
Fantastic additional space ideal for families providing direct access to the rear garden and space and hanging for coats and shoes. The utility room features an extractor fan, access to the central heating boiler, radiator, tiled floor, wall and base cupboards with work surfaces over, stainless steel drainer sink with mixer tap and space and plumbing for a washing machine and further appliance as required.
Kitchen / Diner 19' 8" x 11' 4" ( 5.99m x 3.45m )
A light and airy spacious open plan kitchen diner presented in neutral decor; the kitchen area is well-appointed with ceiling spotlights, front and rear facing uPVC double glazed windows, slate effect laminate flooring, TV aerial point, a range of matching wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over, tiled splashbacks, one and a half bowl drainer sink with mixer tap, integrated four ring electric hob with cooker hood over and chest level double oven. Further space and plumbing is available for a tall fridge freezer, dishwasher and additional appliance as required.
The dining area is well-proportioned with ample space for a large family sized dining table & chairs and display furniture. Features include cornicing, radiator, side facing uPVC double glazed window and double glazed French style doors opening into;
Conservatory 10' 5" x 7' ( 3.18m x 2.13m )
A light and airy garden room providing excellent additional reception space, featuring side and rear facing wood framed double glazed windows, double glazed French style doors out to the garden, radiator, wall lights, power points and ample space for a range of seating and display furniture.
First Floor Landing
Features cornicing, front facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, power points, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and access off to;
Living Room 19' 9" x 11' 4" max ( 6.02m x 3.45m max )
A generously proportioned and beautifully light and airy triple aspect lounge with front, side and rear facing uPVC double glazed windows, cornicing, radiators, TV aerial and telephone points and ample space for a wide range of seating and display furniture. The focal point of the room is an attractive stone fireplace with matching hearth and surround and an inset gas fire.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" + cupboard x 9' 4" ( 3.91m + cupboard x 2.84m )
A good sized, light and airy, neutrally decorated double bedroom featuring two front facing uPVC double glazed windows, coved cornicing, radiator and extended TV aerial point. The room has ample space for a large double bed and a range of bedroom furniture and further benefits from a fitted wardrobe with shelving and hanging space.
Master Bedroom 18' 9" max x 9' 4" ( 5.71m max x 2.84m )
Of excellent proportions, this bright master suite features two rear facing uPVC double glazed windows, coved cornicing, radiators, TV aerial and telephone points and ample space for a large double bed and a range of furniture. Further benefits include a double width fitted wardrobe with shelving and hanging space and door opening on to;
En-Suite 9' 10" max x 6' 1" max ( 3.00m max x 1.85m max )
Unusually spacious, this well-presented en-suite features a rear facing uPVC obscure double glazed window, extractor fan, radiator, tiled floor and a suite in white to include a flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and double width shower cubicle with tiled splash back and mains shower over.
Second Floor Landing
Featuring loft access and doors opening to;
Bathroom 8' 9" max x 5' 9" min ( 2.67m max x 1.75m min )
A light and neutrally decorated family bathroom featuring rear facing uPVC obscure double glazed windows, extractor fan, radiator, tiled floor and partially tiled walls and a suite in white to include flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with shower screen, mixer tap and shower attachment over.
Bedroom Three 15' 9" + fitted wardrobe x 9' 8" max ( 4.80m + fitted wardrobe x 2.95m max )
A generously sized, light and airy, third double bedroom featuring two front facing uPVC double glazed windows, coved cornicing, telephone point and ample space for a large double bed and a comprehensive range of furniture. Further benefits include a double width wardrobe with shelving and hanging space and further over stairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom Four 9' 7" max x 8' 10" max ( 2.92m max x 2.69m max )
A generously sized fourth bedroom or study which can accommodate a double bed if required, presented in light neutral décor and featuring coved cornicing, rear facing uPVC double glazed windows, radiator and telephone point.
Garage 19' 2" x 18' 10" ( 5.84m x 5.74m )
Accessed from the garden at the rear through a glazed door, or from the front elevation via two separate remote up and over doors, the double garage is a great addition to the property providing ample parking or storage as required and featuring a concrete floor, power points, lighting and fitted workbench to one side.
The rear garden can be accessed from the side gate, from the rear of the garage or from the internal accommodation including the utility room and conservatory. From the house all exits lead out on to a paved patio area with access to an outside water tap. This area provides ample space for garden furniture, barbecues and entertaining. The remainder of the garden is laid mostly to lawn, bordered by well-stocked flower beds containing a mixture of trees and some shrubs, enclosed by walls to every side creating a child and pet friendly outside space ideal for families.
Proceed out of Taunton along South Road taking a left hand turn into Holway Avenue. Continue to the end of Holway Avenue before taking a right hand turn into Holway Road and continue up the hill into Upper Holway Road. The entrance to Hillyfields will be found shortly on your right hand side and the property will be identified by a Fox & Sons For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55969898.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.