2 bedroom apartment for saleHendon Lane, Finchley, London, N3
Sold STC £769,950
- 2 Double bedrooms
- 2 En-suite bathrooms and cloakroom
- Video entryphone
- Built in storage cupboards on both floors
- Close to Windsor Open Space
- Study and dressing area to master bedroom
- Finchley Central tube station
- Within eruv Within eruv
A modern purpose built two double bedroom, two bathroom, second and third floor duplex apartment located close to transport links and amenities, with a long lease in excess of 990 years.
THE OWNERS LOVE
"The flat is a short walk to Finchley Central station (Northern Line), the high street with local amenities and a park with a play area for children"
"The flat is very spacious (1150 sq.ft.) with a large kitchen with granite worktops"
"Both bedrooms are spacious with en suite bathrooms and great cupboard space"
The apartment has a lease with 996 years remaining unexpired.
The property is well located for transport links including the A406, A1 and M1 with direct links to the North.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55973509.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FIN150442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Finchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.