1 bedroom apartment for saleTower Street, Taunton
Offers in Excess of
- No onward chain
- Modern shower-room and kitchen
- Resident/visitor parking
- Exclusively for the over 55s
- Viewing highly recommended
- Well-presented throughout
- Superb central location
NO ONWARD CHAIN! Conveniently situated in the centre of Taunton, this one bedroom apartment is on the first floor of the popular over 55s development, Beech Court. WELL PRICED TO SELL QUICKLY
This spacious apartment is situated on the first floor and is offered to the market with No onward chain! The flat briefly comprises an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom and a shower room.
Outside are communal gardens and communal parking. Within Beech Court residents have use of three guest suites (subject to charges), a communal laundry facility, residents lounge, conservatory and kitchen. There is also the benefit and peace of mind of a resident manager and 24 hour care line if required.
The property can be accessed from the communal lift from the ground floor and is located on the 1st floor where the entrance can be found just off the lobby after exiting the lift. A solid wood door opens into;
A neutrally decorated and well-proportioned hallway wide enough for wheelchair access and featuring night storage heater, power points, telephone entry system, large fitted airing cupboard with shelving & storage space and access to the modern consumer unit. Doors open to;
Living / Dining Room 15' 7" x 11' 3" ( 4.75m x 3.43m )
A well-proportioned, light & airy and neutrally decorated living room/diner, featuring front facing upvc double glazed sliding doors opening to the Juliette balcony, night storage heater, panic alarm, TV aerial and telephone points and ample space for a range of seating, display furniture and table & chairs. The focal point of the room is an attractive, modern fireplace with marble effect hearth & surround and inset electric fire. An archway leads through to;
Kitchen 8' 4" x 5' 5" ( 2.54m x 1.65m )
A well designed modern kitchen presented in neutral décor and comprising an extractor fan, a range of matching wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over, tiled splash backs, counter top lighting, stainless steel drainer sink with mixer tap and integrated four ring electric hob with cooker hood over, fridge & separate freezer and washing machine.
Bedroom 12' 1" + wardrobes x 9' 8" ( 3.68m + wardrobes x 2.95m )
A light and airy double bedroom of good proportions featuring a front facing uPVC double glazed window with fitted blind, night storage heater, TV aerial and telephone points, panic alarm, comprehensive range of power points and ample space for a large double bed and a range of furniture. In addition a large fitted wardrobe also provides excellent storage space.
Shower Room 6' 5" x 5' 6" max ( 1.96m x 1.68m max )
A well-presented modern shower room featuring tiled floor and partially tiled walls, panic alarm, mirrored vanity unit, heated towel rail, wall mounted electric heater and extractor fan. The suite comprises of a flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and an impressive double width glass shower cubicle with drying area and electric shower over.
From our office on East Street proceed towards the centre of town to the cobbled roundabout. Take the first left onto Corporation Street, before taking a right hand turn at the mini roundabout into Tower Street. Beech Court will be found immediately on the left hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55976168.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.