3 bedroom detached house for saleBirchwood Avenue, March
Sold STC £210,000
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- En Suite to Bedroom One
- Lounge plus Separate Dining Area
- Enclosed Rear Gardens and Garage
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
NO CHAIN NO CHAIN NO CHAIN ** En Suite to Bedroom One ** Enclosed Rear Gardens ** Fitted Kitchen ** Lounge plus Separate Dining Area ** Convenient to Town Centre **
This detached house is situated in the popular area of Birchwood Avenue, approximately 1/2 mile from the Town Centre. The property benefits from three bedrooms, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, en suite to bedroom one, lounge plus separate dining area and enclosed rear gardens. Please note, the property is being sold with no upward chain.
Coved ceiling. Stairs leading off. Storage cupboard under the stairs. Radiator.
Lounge 14' 3" max x 13' 1" ( 4.34m max x 3.99m )
Window to front. Radiator. TV point. Textured and coved ceiling.
Dining Area 10' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.20m x 3.10m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 10' 5" ( 3.25m x 3.18m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to rear. Door to side access. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood above. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Tiled floor. Integrated microwave. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards under.
First Floor Landing
Window to side. Loft access. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom One 13' x 13' ( 3.96m x 3.96m )
Window to front. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Coved ceiling. Tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 14' x 10' 5" ( 4.27m x 3.18m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Laminate floor. Storage cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 11" ( 2.64m x 2.41m )
Window to front. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Laminate floor.
Window to rear. Corner bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Tiled walls. Laminate floor. Heated towel rail.
Front gardens are open plan with block paved drive to garage.
Garage has up and over door. Electric and lighting laid on. Door to side.
Rear gardens are enclosed with a patio area.
Further gardens are laid to grass with timber store to rear.
From the offices of William H Brown, proceed into Burrowmoor Road and take a left hand turning into Birchwood Avenue. The property is situated on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55978228.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.