3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleAmbledale, Sarisbury Green, SOUTHAMPTON
Sold STC £255,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Double Glazed Conservatory
- Off Road Parking For Several Cars
Three bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated in the popular location of Sarisbury Green within close proximity of local shops and amenities. The property benefits from, double glazed conservatory, rear garden, driveway with off road parking for several cars and garage. Viewing's highly recommended!
Have you booked your viewing yet????
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity call us now on 01489 785269
Double glazed front door, built in cupboard, loft hatch and doors to:
Bedroom One 8' 5" x 8' ( 2.57m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, spot lights and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 8' 2" ( 2.57m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to side elevation and radiator.
Lounge/ Diner 16' 5" x 11' 3" ( 5.00m x 3.43m )
Patio doors leading to rear garden, featured open fire and radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to side elevation, panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin and towel rail.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.18m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, sink unit with cupboard under, a further range of matching wall and base units, roll edge work surface, splash back tiling, integrated double electric oven, gas hob, extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine and entrance to conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to side and rear elevation, door to rear garden and radiator.
Driveway which is mainly laid to paving with off road parking for several cars, flower and shrub borders, shingled area, outside tap and side access.
Raised patio area adjacent to property, remainder of the garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower, shrub and tree borders, timber shed, green house, featured decked and shingle areas and pond.
Work bench, window to rear elevation, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55979266.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEE102931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hedge End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.