2 bedroom terraced house for saleLister Street, Clifton, Rotherham
- TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY
- Great purchase for FTB/Investor
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Courtyard area to rear
- MUST BE VIEWED!
AN EARLY VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED OF THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY -
Beautifully presented Mid Terrace property, ideal for a FTB/Investor and briefly comprising:- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Courtyard to the rear. CALL US TO VIEW!
Situated in a popular location with good access to all the amenities of Rotherham town centre is this WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY.
An early viewing is highly recommended for this beautifully presented Mid Terrace property which would be ideal for a first time buyer or investor. The accommodation briefly comprises:- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Courtyard to the rear.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
Lounge 14' 2" into bay x 11' 11" max ( 4.32m into bay x 3.63m max )
To the front of the property a upvc double glazed door opens into the lounge with a upvc double glazed bay window to the front and a fireplace and surround.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 11' 7" max ( 3.91m x 3.53m max )
The dining room has a upvc double glazed window to the rear, a tiled floor and a storage cupboard.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 6' 1" ( 2.39m x 1.85m )
The kitchen has a range of wall, base and drawer units, roll-edge work surfaces with sink and drainer, a built-in oven, 4-ring hob and extractor. The room has a tiled floor, a heater, a upvc double glazed window to the side and a upvc double glazed door opening onto the side of the property.
First Floor Landing
To the landing are storage cupboards.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
Having built-in storage, loft access, radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the front,
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 12' 9" ( 2.69m x 3.89m )
With upvc double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
The partly tiled bathroom has a suite to comprise of a bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is a radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
To the rear of the property is a courtyard with a lawned area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55979377.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.