7 bedroom detached house for saleBollington Lane, Nether Alderley, Cheshire
- In all approximately 11,745 sq ft
- 4 reception rooms
- 5 bedrooms (all en suite)
- Leisure suite with pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, bar, gym, games room, cinema and wine cellar
- Garaging with 2 bedroom annexe above
- Gardens, woodland, approaching 13 acres
A spectacular, contemporary, Shakespearian masterpiece combines to create the ultimate family mansion.
Reception hall, kitchen/family/sitting room, drawing room, dining room, rear hall, cloakroom, master bedroom suite, four further double bedroom suites, study/dressing area.
Leisure Suite and Media Complex:
Entertaining/media room, utility room, cloakroom, gymnasium, two shower rooms, pool complex, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, bar area, wine cellar.
Separate Annexe above Garage:
Kitchen/dining/sitting room, one double bedroom, one single bedroom, shower room.
Quadruple garage, manicured gardens and lawns, approaching 13 acres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55979440.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIL140261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Wilmslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.