1 bedroom character property for saleMain Street, Stanbury, Keighley
Sold STC £130,000
- GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000
- Offering Stylish Accommodation
- One Double Bedroom
- Many Traditional Features
- Beautiful Character Property
- Beautiful Historic Bronte Location
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000. A truly magnificent and yet deceptive character mid terraced property which is steeped in wonderful tradition with many features. Located within the heart of the historic 'Bronte' country, this beautifully stylish home will certainly appeal to an array of buyers.
A property that is not to be missed. With beautiful stylish accommodation, a spacious interior, and superb location near to the stunning historic village of Haworth which was home to the Tour de France, and is steeped in history with it being known as the heart of the Bronte country, This charming character home is definite MUST SEE!
A truly magnificent and yet deceptively spacious one bedroom character property, which offers potential buyers wonderful ready to move into interior styling. The property would make an ideal second home or holiday let, and will even appeal to first time buyers. Located within the heart of the famous Bronte country, and only a short distance from the historic famous Yorkshire village of Haworth, potential buyers are spoilt with a host of local amenities which include an array of traditional local shops down Haworth's cobbled streets, a host of popular eateries, and the wonderful steam train attractions. Haworth provides fantastic access to neighbouring larger towns such as Keighley, the market town of Skipton, and the Spa town of Ilkley which is famous for its Grove shopping parade and its flowers in bloom. Viewing of this charming home really is essential to avoid disappointment.
Lounge 17' 11" x 14' 11" ( 5.46m x 4.55m )
Potential buyers are welcomed into a truly magnificent and yet deceptively spacious lounge which enjoys a double glazed window to the front. The highlights of this room come from its focal gas feature fireplace and beautiful stone surround, its many period beams, and open alcoves for additional storage. Television and telephone connections can also be found.
Breakfast Kitchen 14' 11" x 7' 11" ( 4.55m x 2.41m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the rear with view of the surrounding landscape, and double glazed French doors which open on to the private rear patio. This stunning country style breakfast kitchen features a range of highly attractive wall and base units which enjoy stunning complementary work top surfaces over. Additional highlights include a dining breakfast area, provision for a range cooker, sink and drainer, and an integral fridge and dishwasher.
First Floor Landing
A spacious stair case leads to a small landing area which incorporates a hatch which leads to an insulated spacious loft which is ideal for storage.
Master Bedroom 13' 2" x 11' 7" ( 4.01m x 3.53m )
Having a double glazed window to the front with a truly stunning exposed stone window frame feature, and also offering an original feature fire place surround as a focal point. This magnificent bedroom also offers potential buyers a spacious built in wardrobe, and television and telephone connections.
Featuring a double glazed window to the rear which offers a stunning view, this beautifully presented modern bathroom, enjoys a characterful twist with having a feature window. Additional highlights include an attractive bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low flush w/c, and an enclosed boiler cupboard.
Stairs from a separate doorway off the lounge lead to two good sized basement chambers. The first chamber can be used as a utility area as plumbing points can be found, and the second chamber is currently used as a storage/workshop area.
The property boasts to the rear a delightful enclosed paved patio area which makes for a wonderful entertaining space in which the surrounding views of the landscape can be enjoyed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55979753.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK102600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.