3 bedroom house for saleChichester Way, Isle Of Dogs, E14
- Stunning tree bedroom house
- Lovely open-plan reception kitchen
- Bright and airy and with a beautiful feature window
- Three double bedrooms
- Offered with a secluded private garden
- Includes a private parking space
- Moments from the Thames
- A short distance to Canary Wharf
This is a lovely three bedroom house with a terrific open-plan reception/kitchen upstairs, flooded with light from a stunning feature window. Offering a secluded private garden and a private parking space.
Chichester Way is situated a stone's throw from the River Thames, and in range of the local secondary school. Mudchute DLR station provides great transport links into Canary Wharf and beyond on the London Underground network.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 996869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.