2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStation Road, HAILSHAM
Sold STC £290,000
- ***GUIDE PRICE £290k - £310k ***
- EXTENDED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- STUNNING DOWNLAND VIEWS
- ENSUITE TO MASTER
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
***GUIDE PRICE £290k - £310k ***Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this deceptively spacious and well presented detached bungalow situated on a good sized plot, benefits include ample off road parking, further campervan parking and garage, to the rear the bungalow offers uninterrupted downland views
***GUIDE PRICE £290k - £310k ***
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this deceptively spacious and well presented detached bungalow situated on a good sized plot, benefits include ample off road parking, further campervan parking and garage, to the rear the bungalow offers uninterrupted downland views. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, two bedrooms, ensuite to master, through lounge diner, kitchen, conservatory, garden room, utility room and bathroom/wc. An internal inspection comes highly recommended to appreciate this property.
Double glazed door to front, loft hatch and radiator
Lounge 22' 5" x 11' 10" ( 6.83m x 3.61m )
Double aspect through lounge diner with double glazed windows to rear and side offering far reaching downland views, gas fire with surround. Radiator
Kitchen 14' 4" x 11' 6" ( 4.37m x 3.51m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of matching wall and base cupboards with work surfaces to incorporate sink and drainer, integrated oven, electric hob, fridge, larder, airing cupboard, double glazed window to rear, double glazed french doors leading to conservatory with further dg door leading to utility room
Conservatory 13' 2" Max x 9' 4" Max ( 4.01m Max x 2.84m Max )
Double glazed windows to rear and side offering uninterrupted downland views, gas fire, double glazed doors to rear and further double glazed door to garden room.
Utility Room 5' 8" x 5' 7" ( 1.73m x 1.70m )
Wall and base cupboard, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler, double glazed window to rear. double glazed door to side.
Double glazed windows to side, double glazed doors to rear. sink and basin, base units.
Bedroom One 10' 9" extending to 13' 10" Max x 13' 10" Max ( 3.28m extending to 4.22m Max x 4.22m Max )
Double glazed windows to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Walk in shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.58m x 2.72m )
Double glazed windows to front, built in wardrobes, radiator
Modern white suite, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin with vanity, low level WC, double glazed window to side
Ample off road parking for several cars, double gates leading to further parking for campervan, access to garage, remainder laid to lawn
Mainly laid to lawn and backing onto open fields offering uninterrupted downland views, further decked seating area, pond, vegetable patch, varied array of trees and shrubs. Outhouse and shed
Power and Light
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55980712.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAI104315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hailsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.