3 bedroom detached house for saleHaymoor, Boley Park, Lichfield
- Three bedroom detached house
- Spacious open plan lounge and modern kitchen-diner
- Quiet sought after cul-de-sac
- Three double bedrooms
- Private South facing rear garden
- Integral garage and a driveway providing off road parking
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom detached house situated down a quiet sought after cul-de-sac. Standout features of the property include: spacious open plan lounge and modern kitchen-diner, three double bedrooms, private South facing rear garden, integral garage and a driveway providing off road parking.
Haymoor occupies an established sought after location on the Boley Park Estate and provides ease of access into Lichfield City centre with its diverse range of amenities including local shops, cafes, restaurants and the Garrick Theatre. There is also a further range of facilities available in Boley Park with local supermarket, public house, travel agents, pharmacists and newsagents all within walking distance.
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: reception hallway, lounge, fully fitted kitchen-diner, guest w/c and an integral garage. On the top floor: three bedrooms and bathroom. Externally the property offers: drive with parking for two vehicles and front/rear gardens. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55981096.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7133268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.