4 bedroom detached house for saleGreensbridge Gardens, Westhoughton, Bolton
- Extended 4 bedroom detached
- Spacious, superb presentation/decor
- Gas combi c/h, UPVCDG, garage & dbl drive
- Hall, cloaks w/c, bayed lounge, utility room
- Fabulous 19'6 x 18'4, luxury kitchen/diner/family room
- Integrated appliances, central b/fast bar
- En-Suite shower room, bathroom
- Private level fenced grdn & patio
Highly recommended! Spacious, extended four bedroom detached house in a very pleasant location. Superbly presented with gas combi central heating and UPVC double glazing. The property is a wonderful family home the centre piece of which is the extended kitchen/dining/family room which measures an impressive 19'6 x 18'4 of flow through living space, the kitchen area being professionally fitted with a host of cabinets and integrated appliances including a 5 ring gas hob, double oven/grill, dish washer, fridge and freezer. Plus a separate utility room. Hallway, cloaks w/c, bay windowed lounge, walk around landing and four bedrooms, the master having professionally fitted furniture and en-suite shower room. Family bathroom, lovely private garden with lawn, patio and timber decking. Garage and a double width block paved driveway. The property is outstanding and all viewers are sure to be very impressed. Call Cardwells to view, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7133630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cardwells Sales, Lettings, Management & Commercial, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.