4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Blackford, WEDMORE
- Five Bed Family Home
- Set Across Three Floors
- Stone Built Fireplace With Multifuel Burner
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking For Three Cars
A deceptive family home laid out across three floors that has been maintained to a high standard throughout. With a large modern kitchen with centre island, stone built fireplace with multifuel burner. Enclosed rear garden with raised decking area, garage & off road parking for three cars!
Acessed through a front aspect wooden door, opening into the entrance hall.
Accessed through a glass door off the entrance porch, laminate flooring, stairs leading to the first floor, understair cupboard, space for a study area, three radiators.
Bedroom Five 7' 3" x 14' 7" max ( 2.21m x 4.45m max )
A front aspect room with two double glazed windows, ceiling coving, radiator.
Bedroom Four 22' 3" max x 15' 6" ( 6.78m max x 4.72m )
A side aspect room with double glazed window, two wall recesses one of which has been fitted with a hanging clothes rail, ceiling coving, two radiators, two doors leading out to the entrance hall.
Utility Room 6' 11" x 8' 8" ( 2.11m x 2.64m )
A side aspect room with double glazed window. Fitted with base units with storage cupboards and worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink with adjacent drainer, boiler, plumbing for washing machine, part tiling to splashbacks, radiator.
Accessed off the entrance hall there is a workshop area that leads into the garage.
Garage 22' 5" x 10' 9" ( 6.83m x 3.28m )
The garage is equipped with power and lighting, up and over door to the front driveway and an internal door to the workshop area.
Stairs leading from the entrance hall to the first floor landing area, Velux window, ceiling coving, and stairs leading to the second floor.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 12' 1" x 14' 7" ( 3.68m x 4.45m )
A side aspect room with double glazed window. The kitchen has been fitted with a range of wall and base level units with worksurfaces over, Franke sink with adjacent drainer and mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, electric cooker point with cooker hood over, central breakfast island with breakfast bar, integrated dishwasher, integrate fridge, radiator.
Living Room 16' x 22' 9" max ( 4.88m x 6.93m max )
A rear aspect room with double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, French doors opening into the conservatory, stone built fireplace with stone hearth and wooden beam housing multifuel wood burner, wooden flooring, radiator.
Conservatory 11' 7" max x 8' 7" ( 3.53m max x 2.62m )
The conservatory is of a uPVC construction with side and rear aspect double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden, French doors to the rear garden.
A side aspect room with obscured double glazed window. Suite comprising bath with mixer tap over, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low level WC, part tiling, two large storage cupboards.
Bedroom One 16' 3" max x 13' 1" ( 4.95m max x 3.99m )
A front aspect room with double glazed window, built in wardrobe, radiator, ceiling coving, door to en-suite.
A side aspect room with obscure double glazed window. Suite comprising shower cubicle, part tiling, shaver point, radiator and vanity unit incorporating wash hand basin with mixer tap over, storage cupboards and WC.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" max x 12' 11" ( 3.43m max x 3.94m )
A front aspect room with double glazed window, built in wardrobe, ceiling coving, radiator.
Bedroom Three 24' 8" max x 11' 4" ( 7.52m max x 3.45m )
A rear aspect room with Velux window, eaves storage space, sloped ceiling, radiator, door to en-suite cloakroom.
A rear aspect room with Velux window, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, radiator.
The rear garden is enclosed by wall and fencing with plant and tree borders, with a pedestrian gate giving access to the front of the property. To the immediate the rear of the property there is a patio area, with a path leading to the raised decking area to the rear of the garden. There is also a good sized area that has been laid to lawn. Outside light and tap.
To the front of the property there is a veranda providing a covered seating area. There is a driveway providing off road parking for three cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55982107.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL103440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.