3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBROOKLANDS AVENUE, CLEETHORPES
Withdrawn from Market £215,000
- Three bedroom semi-detached house situated upon this sought after and private development
- Short stroll of the Cleethorpes seafront and its many amenities
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Hallway, lounge, kitchen with pantry, utility room, cloakroom, and dining room to the ground floor
- Large landing, three bedrooms and a well proportioned bathroom to the first floor
- Gardens to the front and rear elevations with driveway creating useful off road parking
- Viewing is highly advised on this rare opportunity
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band C
Full descriptionWe are pleased at Crofts Estate Agents to be offering for sale this rare opportunity to purchase one of these three bedroom traditional built semi-detached house located upon the highly regarded Brooklands Avenue development. Only a short stroll of the resorts ample amenities and the seafront itself, the property has the advantages of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing with driveway creating useful off road parking. The property on offer briefly comprises entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen with walk in pantry, utility room with cloakroom off, spacious landing, well proportioned bathroom and three bedrooms. Established and mature front and rear gardens with driveway to the side creating useful off road parking close to the seafront.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2131809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.