2 bedroom terraced house for saleGrosvenor Place, Chester
Sold STC £190,000
- Guide Price £190,000 - £210,000
- City Centre Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen & Separate Utility Room
A Grade II listed two bedroom terraced house ideally located within the City Walls and within walking distance of the excellent facilities that Chester offers. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance vestibule, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, two bedrooms and a shower room.
A Grade II listed two bedroom terraced house ideally located within the City Walls and within walking distance of the excellent facilities that Chester offers. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance vestibule, living room with exposed brick fireplace recess housing a stove style burner with a living flame coal effect stove, dining room with impressive cast iron range, fitted kitchen, utility room, landing, two double bedrooms and a modern shower room. To the rear of the property there is a small courtyard. Benefiting from newly fitted carpets, gas central heating and offering no onward chain.
The property has also had some work carried out over the last 10 years, details can be provided on request.
With Organic timber entrance door, quarry tiled floor and door to the lounge.
Lounge 15' 9" x 9' 11" ( 4.80m x 3.02m )
A beautiful and warm living space with original sash window, feature exposed brick fire place with coal effect gas stove set upon a slate heath. Timber display shelving with timber storage cupboards. Television point, radiator and stair case leads to first floor accommodation. Bi folding doors open into dining room.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.07m x 2.72m )
With original rear elevation sash window. And an impressive cast iron range cooker, built in storage cupboards, radiator and bi folding doors to both the lounge and kitchen creating open plan living if desired.
Kitchen 10' x 8' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.72m )
Fitted with a range of cream wall and base level units with under pelmet lighting and complementary work surface. Integrated electric oven and grill, four ring induction hob and stainless steel extractor over head. A one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Tiled splash back and space for a fridge freezer. Tiled flooring and a radiator. Opening to utility room.
Utility Room 6' 4" x 4' 11" ( 1.93m x 1.50m )
With base level unit and work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space and plumbing for washing machine. Quarry floor tiles, and rear elevation window and door opening to rear yard.
With loft access and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 10' ( 4.17m x 3.05m )
Front elevation sash window, built in double wardrobe, feature fire place, built in storage cupboard and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.92m )
Double bedroom with sash window, feature fire place and a radiator.
Fitted with a modern shower cubical, a low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin. With part tiled walls, tiled floor, coved ceiling, shaving point, extractor fan and a radiator. Sash window.
To the rear of the property is a small yard with brick wall boundary and timber gate providing access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.