3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDobree Park, Rockwell Green, Wellington
Sold STC £185,000
- Three Bedroom Linked Semi Detached Property
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout & Gas Central Heating
- Excellent Cul De Sac Location
- Garden Backing Onto Fields.
- Garage & Driveway Parking
**CUL DE SAC LOCATION** **GARDEN WITH VIEWS**
A three bedroom linked semi detached property situated in the popular Dobree Park location with easy access to Wellington town, the A38 and 5 minutes to M5.
A good size three bedroom linked semi detached family home situated in a cul de sac location overlooking fields. The property comprises lounge, kitchen/diner and cloakroom to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property provides a single garage with driveway parking and an enclosed rear garden.
Wellington is a small town standing between the River Tone and the beautiful Blackdown Hills. It has a large number of speciality shops from which you can buy a wide range of goods and a local farmers market held every first and third Saturday of the month. The town also boasts three supermarket chains, Waitrose, Asda, and the Co-Op. Wellington also provides doctors, dentists, primary, secondary and private schools and a popular sports centre which includes a swimming pool.
Also there are also several eating establishments making the town a thriving and welcoming community and is ideally located to Junction 26 of the M5.
* Entrance Hall
Stairs to first floor, access to lounge and cloakroom.
Obscured double glazed window, low level WC, wash hand basin with splash back tiles, radiator.
* Lounge 14' 10" Max x 11' 11" ( 4.52m Max x 3.63m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, wooden door to dining room, radiator.
* Dining Area 8' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.57m x 2.46m )
Double glazed sliding patio door leading to rear garden, understairs storage cupboard, archway to kitchen, radiator,
* Kitchen 8' 5" x 6' 8" ( 2.57m x 2.03m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, a range of eye and base level units, built in gas hob and electric oven, single stainless steel sink and drainer, space for washing machine and further space for fridge/freezer, Glow Worm ultimate boiler.
Loft access, airing cupboard housing hot water tank with wooden slatted shelving. Access to all rooms.
* Bedroom One 11' 2" x 8' 4" ( 3.40m x 2.54m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, built in double wardrobes, radiator.
* Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.57m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, single built in wardrobe, television point, radiator.
* Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 6' 6" ( 2.46m x 1.98m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Obscured uPVC double glazed window to front, panelled bath with shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, partly tiled, radiator.
Mature bush and stone chipped area with pathway leading to double glazed front door.
Patio area, mainly laid to lawn enclosed by wooden fencing and mature flowers, bushes and trees and overlooking farmland.
Single garage with metal up ad over door, electric and power with further wooden door leading to rear garden.
From our Wellington office on the High Street turn left and proceed over the traffic lights onto Fore Street. Continue out of town and straight over the Rockwell Green traffic lights. Turn right into Dobree Park, turn left at the first junction and follow the road round, continue past the park and number 97 can be found in front of you identified by our Fox and Sons for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55983232.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGT102809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Wellington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.