1 bedroom terraced house for saleAlfred Street, Halifax
- ***GUIDE PRICE £30,000-£32,000***
- For Sale by Auction at The East Stand, Elland Road, Leeds, on Friday 2nd December 2016 at 12.30 pm.
- Spacious double bedroom
- New Central Heating Boiler
- New Carpets
- New Decor
- Double glazing
- For more information or to arrange a viewing please call the auctioneers: W H Brown, Northern Auction Centre, 38 High Street, Bawtry, Doncaster, DN10 6JE Tel. 01302 710490
***GUIDE PRICE £30,000-£32,000***For Sale by Auction at The East Stand, Elland Road, Leeds, on Friday 2nd Dec 2016 at 12.30 pm. For more information or to arrange a viewing please call the auctioneers:W H Brown, Northern Auction Centre, 38 High Street, Bawtry, Doncaster, DN10 6JE Tel. 01302710490
***GUIDE PRICE £30,000-£32,000*** VIEWING AT 11AM THURSDAY 1ST DEC. The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 12.00noon. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers before the sale that the property is neither sold nor withdrawn. Note:Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits. The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge of £625.00 + vat (£750) payable on the fall of the hammer. Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective. A catalogue, which also contains the Order of Sale, may be obtained from the auctioneers office. All offers made prior to auction must be able to exchange immediately once informed acceptable & must adhere to all the auction conditions. But please note we are unable to accept and exchange on any offer the week prior to the auction. Offers are more than welcome but we would need you to take this to the room or for it to be a telephone or proxy bid.
Entrance to the rear.
Double glazed window to the front, Tv point, Central heated radiator.
Fitted wall and base unit with complimentary work surfaces and sink bowl with drainer. Electric oven, gas hob. Radiator, plumbing for washing machine . fitted spot lights. Double glazed window to front.
Double glazed window to front, Loft access, central heated radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of: bath with mixer taps ,wash hand basin, wc and shower. Double glazed window to side.
Enclosed paved garden, fenced with access to the rear street.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55983253.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call William H. Brown, Halifax on 01422 362845.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.