3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGaultree Square, Emneth, Wisbech
Offers in Excess of £180,000
- Refurbished detached bungalow
- Stunning kitchen & bathroom
- Three bedrooms
- Off road parking and carport
- Generous gardens
- Popular village location
NO UPWARD CHAIN! This superb three bedroom detached bungalow has recently undergone a complete refurbishment programme and has the benefit of being sold with no upward chain. The property is set within the catchment area for Marshland High School, offering an ideal family home. Call now to view!!
Positioned in the popular village of Emneth, this beautifully presented detached bungalow has the benefit of being sold with no upward chain. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, a lounge with a wall mounted electric fire and windows to the front and side offering plenty of natural light. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and inset sink, LED lighting to the plinths and a built-in oven and hob with a cooker hood over. There are three bedrooms and a stunning bathroom, comprising a wc, hand basin and bath with a shower over and tiled floors and wall with inset mirror. Continuing outside, there is a large shingle area offering ample off road parking and a carport to the front. There is also a good size rear garden which is laid to lawn. Demand is likely to be high so view now to avoid disappointment.
Lounge 13' 5" Maximum x 13' 5" ( 4.09m Maximum x 4.09m )
Kitchen 8' 9" x 10' 6" ( 2.67m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 9' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.02m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 7' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.39m )
Bathroom 7' 3" x 6' 3" ( 2.21m x 1.91m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the fifth set of traffic and continue straight on. Follow the road along and at the roundabout continue straight over heading out of Wisbech. Follow the road round to the left and continue along. Turn left signposted Emneth into Church Road and continue along, past the church. Bear right into Gaultree Square where the property can be found on your left hand side, look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55983485.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB113434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.