3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCroft Road, Upwell, Wisbech
Offers Over £179,000
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Off Road parking and large rear garden
- Village location
- No upward chain
Set on the outskirts of a popular village location, this stunning detached bungalow which has been modernised has the benefit of being sold with no upward chain. The property offers a lounge with an open fireplace, three bedrooms, a fitted kitchen and bathroom, large gardens & off road parking.
The popular village of Upwell, is the setting for this lovely detached bungalow.
Having the benefit of being sold with no upward chain, the property comprises a lounge with a large bay window to the front aspect and a tiled fireplace for an open fire. A kitchen which is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and built in oven and hob with a cooker hood over and a walk in pantry. There are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, there is a large shingle parking area to the front, and generous gardens; laid to lawn to the rear. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this lovely home has to offer.
Lounge 14' 11" Excluding bay x 13' Maximum ( 4.55m Excluding bay x 3.96m Maximum )
Kitchen 13' x 10' Minimum ( 3.96m x 3.05m Minimum )
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 13' ( 3.61m x 3.96m )
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 8' ( 2.84m x 2.44m )
Bathroom 6' 9" x 6' 8" ( 2.06m x 2.03m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Upon entering Outwell take note of Bloom & Wake's garage on your left hand side and at the mini roundabout turn right into Isle Road. Continue round into Outwell and follow the road through into Upwell. Continue along through the village of Upwell keeping the river on your left hand side and turn over the last bridge into School Road. Continue along into Croft Road where the property can be found on your left hand side, look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55983494.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB113510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.