4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDe Lacy Street, Clitheroe, BB7 2EE
- Superb large end terrace property
- Living kitchen with bi-folding doors
- 4 double bedrooms, master en-suite
- 2 large reception rooms
- Bright, spacious accommodation
- Sought-after location
- Gas CH & PVC double glazing
- 163 m2 (1,752 sq ft) approx.
A superb end terrace situated in a much sought-after location in Clitheroe, with excellent access to both the town centre amenities and the nearby countryside. Deceptively spacious is a term often used by estate agents but this really is the definition, with two large reception rooms, an excellent "must-see" living kitchen with bi-folding doors to the rear and a large utility. On the first floor are three double bedrooms, the master having an en-suite shower room and dressing room, and a modern house bathroom with shower. In addition there is a large converted attic bedroom. Externally the property enjoys an enclosed yard with raised decked patio area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55983502.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 358169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Clitheroe . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.