6 bedroom detached house for saleCranley Green, Eye
Offers in Excess of
- Over 5000 sq ft
- 5 bedrooms + guest suite
- Indoor pool with shower room
- Refitted and equipped by the owners
- Excellent decorative order throughout
- Views over fields
A substantial mill conversion modernised and re-fitted by the owners and now offering over 5000 sq ft of living space, together with 5 car garaging and a carport. All new windows in the last 5 years, external doors, heating, kitchen, security system and a totally refurbished indoor pool complex etc.
A substantial property offering over 5000sqft of living accommodation within a conventional but versatile layout. On the ground floor there are plenty of options and a magnificent living room with direct access into the swimming pool. Upstairs there are five principle bedrooms around a landing whilst there is also a guest suite for staff quarters if required. The whole property has been extensively and methodically modernised by the owners in recent times and is offered in exceptional decorative order throughout. Completely re-fitted with windows and external doors within the last 5 years, the property has also recently undergone full internal and external re-decoration. With CCTV and a sophisticated intruder alarm system, this is an ideal property for those looking for privacy, security and space.
With full height glazing, twin opening doors and stairs raising to the first floor.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
A large family room with double aspects and door to rear courtyard and gardens. Fully fitted range of quality bespoke kitchen units incorporating wall and floor cupboards and drawers with granite working surfaces over. One and a half bowl ceramic sink unit. Central preparation island with breakfast bar and space for large Range cooker with extractor hood over. Full height double fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Double doors to side access and garaging.
Sink unit, storage and space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Door to cart lodge and;
Low level WC and wash hand basin.
Quality oak flooring with floor to ceiling windows and door to outside.
With quality oak floor and double doors into garden room. Triple aspect with tiled floor and views over the rear garden. French double doors onto terrace and a further set of French doors onto the rear lawn. Boiler room with new oil boiler and pressurized hot water cylinder and water softener.
A stunning and cavernous room with quality oak floor throughout. Double aspects with full height glazing and door to the front. Door to:
Indoor Swimming Pool
Quality heated pool measuring approximately 33ftx17ft, tiled surround with part tiled walls with windows overlooking the gardens and dehumidifier. Pool Shower room with shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin.
With rear aspects and views over countryside. Door to walk-in dressing room and door to:
With a modern white suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and walk-in shower.
An exceptionally large space part divided into two and ideal for a teenager or as a bed sitting room. Double aspects with views over countryside.
Door to balcony with views over the front garden and pond.
Double aspects with views over the front garden, large walk-in cupboard that could make an en-suite.
With views over the gardens and countryside.
A spacious and exceptionally well equipped room with large Jacuzzi style panelled bath, walk-in shower and steam cabinet, low level WC and wash hand basin. Heated tiled floor.
Guest Suite/ Flat
Again versatile group of rooms suitable for general use or ideal as an au pair accommodation/ offices etc.
A childs room with view to the rear.
With vaulted ceiling and exposed timbers this room houses pine works thought to date back to the working stages of the mill. Door to dressing room.
Would easily make an en-suite with door to balcony.
Bath, low level WC and wash hand basin.
The property is tucked away out of sight and approached via modest electronically controlled gates. A drive provides access via a sweeping drive that in turn leads to courtyard areas suitable for parking vehicles which in turn gives access to the garaging. There is a large garden area to the front mostly laid to lawn which includes a large pond whilst the remainder of the gardens are laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders and a number of trees. Adjoining the rear garden is a large terrace whilst beyond this there is a paddock.
Triple Garage And Carport
Electronically controlled up and over doors with light and power. Doors to carport from Utility Room and garage 1. A further single detached garage with remote electronically controlled up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55983503.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1100934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.