2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleStillington Close, Sprowston, Norwich
Sold STC £190,000
- Guide Price £190,000 - £200,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC DG Windows
- Enclosed 93 ft (STMS) Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
- Workshop & Driveway Parking
**SEMI DETACHED TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM BUNGALOW** With a 93 ft (STMS) rear garden - being offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN and early viewing is essential.
This two double bedroom semi detached bungalow is situated in a cul-de-sac location within the popular suburb of Sprowston. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/ breakfast room, rear porch, two double bedrooms and bathroom. There is a front and enclosed rear garden, workshop and driveway parking. The property is being sold with no onward chain and early viewing is essential.
Front entrance door, radiator, airing cupboard.
Lounge 13' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.33m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator, TV point, gas fire with back boiler.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 9' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.84m )
Fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, space and point for gas cooker, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, pantry, uPVC double glazed rear window and door to the rear porch, single glazed door to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 11' ( 3.99m x 3.35m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" into bay x 8' 11" ( 3.56m into bay x 2.72m )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising, bath, pedestal wash basin, WC, fully tiled walls, radiator, uPVC double glazed side window.
To the front of the property there is a paved garden and an access pathway to the front door. To the side there is a driveway which provides off road parking, leading to the workshop which measures 18 ft x 8 ft 8 in and has double front doors. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden which measures approximately 93 ft long (STMS) with an outside power point and tap. The garden is enclosed by fencing with double gates.
Head north on Magdalen Road, continuing over the traffic lights onto Sprowston Road. Continue straight over the ring road roundabout onto Wroxham Road and into Sprowston. Take the fourth right into Cannerby Lane, then third right into Stillington Close, where there property can be found on your left hand side. Ref: 1728.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55984810.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.