3 bedroom terraced house for saleAylsham Road, North Walsham
Sold STC £120,000
- ** Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000 **
- Three Bedrooms, Two Receptions
- Natural Wood Floor Boards
- Gas Heating & Double Glazing
- Space To sit Outside
** Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000 **
A period three bedroom terrace conveniently positioned, just off North Walsham town centre. With double glazing, gas fired heating and space to sit outside.
This period terrace actually offers three bedrooms and two reception rooms, plus space to sit outside. Modern benefits include gas heating and double glazing, with natural wood floor boards through the ground floor adding a splash of character. Conveniently positioned just off well served North Walsham town centre.
Lounge 11' 11" max x 10' 11" ( 3.63m max x 3.33m )
With double glazed panel to front door and double glazed window to front. Screened radiator, natural wood floor boards, doorway to:
With stairway off and further doorway to;
Dining Room 12' max x 9' ( 3.66m max x 2.74m )
With double glazed window to rear, natural wood floor boards, under stairs cupboard, radiator and door to:
Kitchen 12' 11" x 5' 7" ( 3.94m x 1.70m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, work surface with inset one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap. Built in electric oven and ceramic hob. Space for washing machine, double glazed door to rear courtyard, double glazed window. Radiator, built in cupboard housing gas heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
With access off to all rooms.
Bedroom 1 9' 1" x 9' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.77m )
With double glazed rear window. Built in cupboard (with Jack and Jill access), radiator.
Fitted with a free standing roll topped bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.33m x 2.29m )
With double glazed window to front, built in cupboard (with Jack and Jill access) and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' max x 7' 3" ( 2.44m max x 2.21m )
With double glazed window to front and radiator.
A small enclosed yard space to the rear with sunny aspect. Timber garden shed, shared pedestrian access from Aylsham Road leads to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55984819.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM105357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.