3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBears Road, Paston, North Walsham
Sold STC £140,000
- Three Bedrooms & Two Receptions
- Extensive Rear Garden
- Useful Workshop/ Store Adjoining
- Gas Heating & Double Glazing
- Semi Rural Setting, Handy For Coast.
** Cash buyers only **
A non standard construction, semi-detached house with extensive rear garden, handy for the coast and about 15 minutes drive from well served North Walsham.
This three bedroom, two reception semi detached house offers an extensive rear garden and tucked away rural setting, handy for the coast.
With a double glazed entrance door, double glazed window, radiator and stairs off.
Lounge 13' 11" x 10' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.30m )
With a double glazed window to the front, radiator and a corner alcove.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.95m )
With a double glazed window to the front, radiator,
Kitchen 11' 9" x 6' 11" ( 3.58m x 2.11m )
With fitted wall and base units, work surfaces and tiling surrounds, stainless steel sink/drainer, washing machine, slot in cooker space and a double glazed window to the rear.
Workshop 9' 11" x 8' ( 3.02m x 2.44m )
With plumbing for a washing machine.
With balustrade to stairwell and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 10' 10" ( 3.56m x 3.30m )
With a double glazed window to the front, radiator, airing cupboard and gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom 2 13' 7" x 10' 10" ( 4.14m x 3.30m )
With a double glazed window to the front, cupboard to the corner and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 7" x 6' 10" ( 2.31m x 2.08m )
With a double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
With a three piece suite comprising WC, hand wash basin and a bath with shower over. Radiator and a double glazed window.
An enclosed rear garden, laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55984831.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM105377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.