3 bedroom detached house for saleBelvedere Parade, Bramley, ROTHERHAM
- GUIDE PRICE: £180,000-£185.000
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- Three Bedroom Detached Family Property
- Attractive Gardens to front and rear
- Driveway & Garage
- MUST BE VIEWED!
FANTASTIC DETACHED FAMILY PROPERTY IN DESIRABLE LOCATION -This beautifully presented family-size property is well placed for local schools, shops in Bramley and the M18/M1. Briefly comprising:- Porch, Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Gardens and Garage.
Situated in this highly regarded location in Bramley and perfect for the family buyer is this FANTASTIC THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY PROPERTY for which an early viewing is highly recommended. Well placed for local amenities including schools, shops in Bramley village, transport links and the M18/M1 Motorway network.
Offering beautifully presented FAMILY accommodation which briefly comprises:- Entrance Porch, Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Attractive Gardens, Driveway providing off-road parking and a Garage.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING.
A upvc double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance porch with window and a door leading into the:-
With central heating radiator and storage cupboards.
Lounge 12' 6" max x 15' 3" max ( 3.81m max x 4.65m max )
This beautifully presented lounge features an attractive fire surround with inset fire with fitted display shelving/cupboards to the side. There is a upvc double glazed bow window to the front, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator. Double doors from here open into the:-
Dining Room 9' 3" x 9' 4" ( 2.82m x 2.84m )
The dining room has a central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and upvc double glazed French doors opening onto the rear patio.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.64m )
Fitted with a modern range of wall, base and drawer units with roll-edge work surfaces, an inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, a built-in oven and a 4-ring gas hob. There is a door giving access to a pantry and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Utility Room 8' 10" x 8' 2" ( 2.69m x 2.49m )
Having modern base units and worktops with a sink and drainer, radiator, space for a dishwasher/fridge freezer/washing machine and also housing the combi boiler. Upvc double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
The landing has a upvc double glazed window to the side, an airing cupboard and access to the partially boarded loft space.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 12' 2" ( 3.28m x 3.71m )
A beautifully presented room having a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' max x 9' 10" max ( 3.35m max x 3.00m max )
With upvc double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" max x 7' 6" max ( 2.39m max x 2.29m max )
Featuring a bed set over the bulkhead with storage, a central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the front.
This stylish modern bathroom is fitted with a white suite to comprise of a bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. The room is fully tiled with attractive tiles to complement the fittings and has a central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property is an attractive lawned garden area with inset trees and a driveway which provides off-road parking and gives access to the:-
Garage 15' 9" x 8' 3" ( 4.80m x 2.51m )
With up and over door, power and light.
At the side of the property a stone archway with a wrought iron gates gives access to the enclosed rear garden where there is a block paved patio area adjacent to the property with raised flower beds. Beyond this are two lawned areas with a central pathway with mature plants, shrubs and fencing to the boundaries.
At the rear of the property is a patio area and a lawned garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55984840.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.