4 bedroom detached house for saleUpper Pines, Woodmansterne
Withdrawn from Market
- Covered Porch opening to Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room with Feature Fireplace and Doors to Conservatory
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Dining Room with Vaulted Ceiling and Doors to Rear
- Two Double Ground Floor Bedrooms with Fitted Wardrobes
- Refitted Ground Floor Bathroom and First Floor Shower Room
- Two First Floor Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Beautifully Landscaped Front and Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking and Attached Garage
Upper Pines is a desirable crescent off Pine Walk, in a slightly elevated position enjoying some views across Chipstead valley and towards the Golf Course beyond. There is a choice of local schooling in this vicinity including Chipstead Valley Primary school within walking distance. Both Chipstead and Woodmansterne Stations are just over half a mile away with reliable rail services to London. Further amenities can be found at nearby Banstead Village and Coulsdon Town, with bus services available providing routes including Epsom, Purley and Croydon.
In excellent order throughout, this extended detached home now offers four sizeable bedrooms with two bath/shower rooms between two floors. There is a modern fitted kitchen, sitting room with doors to a conservatory and a separate dining room. All reception rooms have a pleasant rear aspect overlooking the well tendered and landscaped garden. There is driveway parking together with an attached single garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55986697.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101053004037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Saunders and Company, Banstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.