3 bedroom terraced house for saleOldgate Lane, Thrybergh, Rotherham
- GREAT PURCHASE FOR FTB/INVESTOR
- Popular location
- Modern bathroom
- Parking to rear
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY IN THRYBERGH - VIEW NOW!
Representing a great purchase for a FTB or Investor and briefly comprising:- Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Lawned garden to the front and rear yard providing off-road parking.
Conveniently situated for travelling to Rotherham and Doncaster, this Three Bedroom Mid Terrace property offers great accommodation for a FTB/Investor and briefly comprises:- Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Lawned garden to the front and rear yard providing off-road parking.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
Lounge 12' 10" into recess x 11' 7" ( 3.91m into recess x 3.53m )
To the front of the property a upvc door opens into the well presented lounge which features a gas fire in an attractive stone surround, laminate flooring, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen/diner 11' 4" plus recess x 13' 11" ( 3.45m plus recess x 4.24m )
The kitchen is fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with wine rack, inset sink, contrasting work surfaces and feature tiling to the splashbacks. Appliances include an electric oven with gas hob over and extractor above. There is space for further kitchen appliances, two storage cupboards, a double glazed window to the rear and a double glazed door opening onto the rear. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 19' 6" into alcove ( 3.91m x 5.94m into alcove )
This bedroom has a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" into recess x 11' 7" ( 3.94m into recess x 3.53m )
Featuring fitted storage cupboards, a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.57m )
With double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and fitted shelving.
This stylish, modern bathroom has a white suite to comprise of a bath with electric shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin inset to a storage surround. There is a central heating radiator, storage cupboard and a double glazed window.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is a lawned garden area. To the rear of the property gates open onto a yard area which provides off-road parking and an outhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55987531.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.