3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMidland Cottages, Rushton, Kettering
- Desirable Village Of Rushton
- Spacious Family Home
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Stunning Refitted Bathroom
- Spectacular Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
Nestled within the highly regarded and desirable village of Rushton, stands this beautifully presented and utterly unique family home. The property boasts two separate reception rooms in addition to fabulous conservatory and impressive kitchen breakfast room
Nestled within the highly regarded and desirable village of Rushton, stands this beautifully presented and utterly unique family home. The property boasts two separate reception rooms in addition to fabulous conservatory and impressive kitchen breakfast room. Further benefits include gated driveway providing off road parking and spectacular pristine rear garden. An early internal inspection is considered both essential and highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this lovely home has to offer
Entered via timber panelled door into entrance hall, having double glazed door leading to inner hall
Having wood laminate floor, door leading utility room/wc. Archway leading to kitchen breakfast room
Utilty Room/wc 7' x 7' ( 2.13m x 2.13m )
Having wc and wash hand basin, Worksurfaces area and plumbing for automatic washing machine, single panelled radiator, obscure double glazed window to front elevation
Kitchen Breakfast Room 20' 11" maximum x 19' 9" maximum ( 6.38m maximum x 6.02m maximum )
A fabulous room having a beautiful refitted kitchen having a range of eye and base level cupboard units with worksurfaces over and cupboard and drawer space below. Built in dishwasher and fridge, sink drainer sink unit, two double glazed windows to front elevation, double panelled radiator and single panelled radiator. Upvc double glazed double doors leading to rear garden. Doors to sitting room and further inner hall
Sitting Room 11' 9" maximum x 10' 11" ( 3.58m maximum x 3.33m )
Having double glazed window to side elevation, sliding double glazed doors leading to conservatory
Conservatory 11' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.63m x 2.84m )
An impressive addition to the property having upvc double glazed windows to three sides and upvc double glazed door leading to rear garden
Further Inner Hall
Having staircase rising to first floor landing, double panelled radiator. Door to lounge
Lounge 17' maximum x 11' 11" ( 5.18m maximum x 3.63m )
Having an impressive brick built fireplace, double glazed window to side elevation, single panelled radiator. Door to boot room
Housing boiler and having double glazed windows to two sides, door to rear elevation
First Floor Landing
Having double glazed window to front elevation, loft hatch. Doors to three bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 10' 10" ( 3.45m x 3.30m )
Having double glazed windows to side and rear elevation, double panelled radiator. Door leading to dressing room/bedroom four
Dressing Room/bedroom Four 9' 1" x 9' ( 2.77m x 2.74m )
Having single panelled radiator and upvc double glazed door leading to balcony overlooking the pristine rear garden
Bedroom Two 14' 9" to wardrobes only x 11' 9" ( 4.50m to wardrobes only x 3.58m )
Having built in wardrobes to one complete wall, single panelled radiator, two double glazed windows to side elevation
Bedroom Three 14' 5" x 11' ( 4.39m x 3.35m )
Having double glazed windows to front and side elevation, double panelled radiator
Stunning refitted four piece suite comprising panelled bath, double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and wc. Obscure window to front elevation, heated towel rail
Outside and to the front of the property is gated off road parking and in turn having gated pedestrian access leading to rear garden
To the rear of the property is a truly spectacular garden having a pristine lawned area in addition to gravelled patio providing a perfect al fresco entertaining area
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55987534.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RWL105258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rothwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.