2 bedroom character property for saleNorth Street, Oundle, Peterborough
- Stone built Grade II listed cottage
- Two double bedrooms
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Courtyard garden
- Original exposed Elm staircase
- Many additional period features
- Close to the town centre
- No forward chain
Stone built Grade II listed cottage with courtyard garden close to the town centre and no forward chain.
5.13m (16'10") x 3.68m (12'1") max into recess. Irregular shaped room. Timber entrance door with glazed centre panels, window to front, door giving access to staircase, door to kitchen, under stairs cupboard, exposed beams to ceiling, fireplace with timber surround and tiled insert. Steps up to:
4.22m (13'10") x 1.75m (5'9") plus 1.35m (4'05") x 1.20m (3'.11"). L shaped room. Windows to side and rear, door to bathroom, stable door to courtyard. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl ceramic sink with single drainer and swan neck mixer tap, gas cooker, space for fridge, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas fired boiler, beams to ceiling, tiled flooring.
Window rear, white Victorian style three piece suite comprising freestanding deep bath with clawed feet and shower attachment over, wash-hand basin, WC, extractor fan.
Original exposed timber staircase to:
3.94m (12'11") min x 2.08m (6'10"). Window to front with window seat, airing cupboard containing hot water cylinder, exposed beams, door to:
4.42m (14'6") x 2.44m (8') Irregular shaped room. Window to rear, feature fireplace with metal grate and tiled hearth, built in storage cupboard, access to loft space.
There is a gated brick paved alleyway from North Street which leads to the front door and on to the rear of the property where there is an old red brick and Cotswold stone garden area with original dry-stone walling.
There is a right of way over the courtyard garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN201035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.