3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTWYNING PLACE, CLEETHORPES
Sold STC £189,000
- Beautifully presented and extended three double bedroom semi-detached house
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Quiet cul de sac laying just off Grimsby Road and therefore within easy access to the seafront
- Entrance porch, hallway, lounge, sitting/dining room open plan to the superb kitchen and cloakroom to the ground floor
- Landing, modern bathroom and three double bedrooms to the first floor
- Lovely and well maintained front and rear gardens
- Ample off road parking and detached garage with adjoining workshop/annexe
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band C
On the market with Crofts Estate Agents, this is a most beautifully presented and in this agents opinion one of the best types of this property on the market today. Decorated throughout to a high standard this lovely property has been extended to the rear both to the ground and to the first floor to create a spacious family home. Located in this quiet cul de sac just leading from Grimsby Road, this superb property benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing with thermal tinting to the rear and side windows and has undergone a course of refurbishment over the past few years. Briefly this spacious property comprises entrance porch, hallway, lovely lounge, spacious kitchen open plan to the sitting / dining room, cloakroom, landing, modern bathroom with separate shower cubicle and three spacious double bedrooms. Ample off road parking for several vehicles and leading down to a spacious detached garage and adjoining workshop/office which in the past has been used as a granny flat and could possibly be done so again. Lovely gardens with the rear enjoying a sunny aspect. Viewing is essential in this agents opinion.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7072219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.