4 bedroom detached house for saleTudor Close, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Re fitted kitchen with black granite worksurfaces, breakfast area
- Downstairs cloakroom with white suite
- Living room with wood burning stove
- Dining room with oak block flooring and French doors leading to the rear
- Family bathroom with white suite and underfloor heating
- Four double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Conservatory with under floor heating
This smartly presented extended four bedroom detached family home is situated in a desirable cul de sac off Priest Avenue. Accommodation comprises living room with separate dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory and well stocked rear garden.
Tudor Close is one of Wokingham's most sought after addresses, the houses were originally built by Crouch Homes in the 1950 s most of which have subsequently been extended. The area is popular with families because of its close proximity to local schools and Wokingham town centre. For commuters there is easy access to get onto the A329 by road and the M4.
The garden is 43' deep x 37' wide, laid mainly to lawn enclosed by wooden fencing. There are mature shrub borders across the rear boundary with generous Indian sandstone patio. Outside tap and lighting with log store and gated side access. Integral garage. To the front there is block paved driveway parking for two large vehicles with an area of lawn with mature shrub borders.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_3377863
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55988137.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3377863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.