2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Margarets Drive, Sprowston, Norwich
- Guide Price £170,000 - £180,000
- Semi Detached Perfect First Time Buy Property
- Two Bedrooms
- uPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Garage & Driveway
- Enclosed Rear Garden
**SEMI DETACHED TWO BEDROOM HOUSE** Making a perfect first time buy - with detached garage and driveway. MUST BE VIEWED!
This two bedroom semi detached house is situated in the popular suburb of Sprowston. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The accommodation comprises, entrance porch, lounge, kitchen, uPVC double glazed conservatory, first floor landing, two bedrooms and bathroom. There is a front and enclosed rear garden, garage and driveway. The property would make an ideal first time or investment buy and early viewing is essential.
Front entrance door, uPVC double glazed side window, door to:
Lounge 14' 2" x 11' 11" ( 4.32m x 3.63m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, TV point, telephone point, ceiling spotlights, staircase to first floor, understair storage cupboard.
Kitchen 12' x 6' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.06m )
Fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, space and point for electric cooker, plumbing for washing machine, uPVC double glazed side window and single glazed rear window, door to:
Conservatory 9' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.41m )
uPVC double glazed rear and side windows and uPVC double glazed door to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, door to:
Bedroom One 10' 3" to wardrobes x 8' 10" ( 3.12m to wardrobes x 2.69m )
Two uPVC double glazed front windows, radiator, built in triple wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 12' x 6' 10" ( 3.66m x 2.08m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising, bath with mains shower over, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, radiator, uPVC double glazed side window.
To the front of the property is a small garden area and to the side is a driveway which provides off road parking. This leads to the garage which measures 16 ft x 8 ft 2 in, has an up and over front door, power and light. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with various shrubs and borders. The garden is enclosed by fencing with a side access gate.
Head north on Magdalen Road, continuing onto Sprowston Road. At the ring road roundabout, continue straight over onto Wroxham Road and into Sprowston. Take the seventh left into Church Lane, then at the mini roundabout, turn right onto St Margarets Drive, then right into the first cul-de-sac where the property can be found on the right hand side. Ref: 1727.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55988830.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.