3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLincoln Road, Upwood, Huntingdon
Sold STC £175,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Two Bedrooms Upstairs & One Downstairs
- 14' Living Room
- 12' Separate Dining Room
- 14' Family Room (Formally the Garage)
- 13' Conservatory
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Off Road Parking
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Two Bedrooms Upstairs & One Downstairs
*14' Living Room
*12' Separate Dining Room
*14' Family Room (Formally the Garage)
*Off Road Parking
Storm porch, PVCu entrance door to:
Two PVCu double glazed windows to front, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, vinyl flooring, telephone point, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor. Door to:
4.46m x 3.64m (14'8" x 11'11") maximum including chimney breast. Fire surround, laminate flooring, PVCu double glazed door to:
4.13m x 3.28m (13'7" x 10'9"). PVCu construction with PVCu double glazed vent windows, polycarbonate pitched roof, ceiling fan, power and light connected, radiator, PVCu double glazed side door leading to rear garden.
Reception Room / Bedroom
2.66m x 2.67m (8'9" x 8'9"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring.
3.54m x 3.09m (11'7" x 10'2") maximum. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and range, built-in extractor hood, PVCu double glazed window to front, tiled flooring, opening to:
3.78m x 2.87m (12'5" x 9'5"). PVCu double glazed window to front, wall mounted boiler, door to:
Tiled flooring, PVCu double glazed door to rear garden, door to:
PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear, fitted with two piece suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator, tiled flooring.
Family Room (Formally the Garage)
4.30m x 2.83m (14'1" x 9'3") minimum. PVCu double glazed window to rear, PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, PVCu double glazed door to rear garden.
PVCu double glazed window to front, storage cupboard, coving to ceiling with ceiling rose, opening to Inner Hallway, door to:
4.49m x 3.03m (14'9" x 9'11") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to rear, storage cupboard, radiator, coving to ceiling with ceiling rose.
Inner Hallway (Ideal for changing to an En-Suite)
Storage cupboard, door to:
3.42m x 3.32m (11'3" x 10'11") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling with ceiling rose.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising roll top bath with ornamental feet and matching telephone style mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, full height tiling to all walls, heated towel rail, PVCu opaque double glazed window to front, tiled flooring, access to loft.
The front is mainly laid to lawn with brick paved pathway leading to entrance door and shrub borders, driveway to the side leading to storage with up and over door, (formally the garage).
Rear garden is laid to lawn with established tree and shrub borders, circular paved patio, timber decking seating area and an additional paved area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55989052.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.