2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleVictoria Avenue, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
Sold STC £155,000
- 2 bedroom ground floor apartment
- Situated on a lovely tree lined Avenue
- Private covered off road parking
- Beautiful communal gardens
- Vacant possession
- EPC energy rating C (75)
Situated on a lovely tree lined Avenue on the outskirts of Shanklin, this ground floor, purpose built apartment is larger than you’d expect and offered with no forward chain, it’s definitely worth a look inside.The only apartment within the block which has a covered parking space right by the front entrance door so you won’t be getting wet with arms full of shopping on a rainy day!Inside the apartment the spacious lounge area has an arch through to a separate dining area, perfect for when you have family or friends round for a sit down meal!A great sized kitchen, with room for a breakfast table, will have you cooking up a storm!Both of the bedrooms are doubles and come with handy built in storage, as well as beautiful views over the communal gardens to the rear.The large lawned garden is a beautiful haven for the residents to use, fully maintained you get to enjoy the relaxing peace and quiet without the effort of the upkeep. All in all a great sized apartment in a popular block – this one is sure to go quickly!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 19'2 x 10'6 (5.85m x 3.20m)
- Dining Area: 11'2 x 8'0 (3.41m x 2.44m)
- Kitchen: 9'8 x 9'2 (2.95m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'10 x 11'2 (3.91m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'10 x 8'0 maximun (3.91m x 2.44m)
- Covered Parking
- Communal Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55989271.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.