5 bedroom detached house for saleThree Properties / Rural Sutton Valence
Withdrawn from Market
- Guide Price £1,650,000 - £1,750,000
- Five Bedroom Grade II Listed Country Home
- Plus Two/Three Bedroom Cottage Barn
- Plus Three Bedroom Holiday Let
- Beautiful Elevated Views Over The Weald
- Approx. 2 Acre Plot
- Exclusive Rural Location Near Sutton Valence
- State, Grammar & Private Schools Nearby
- Easy Access To Mainline Rail Stations
A very rare opportunity to acquire a superbly enhanced five bedroom period home with the added benefits of additional accommodation in the form of a further two/three bedroom cottage barn and a three bedroom holiday cottage.
The main property is formed from an extended Grade II listed period building that exudes quality and character throughout. The five bedrooms are served by two bathrooms and two shower rooms with the four reception areas being complimented by a kitchen/breakfast room, a utility room, a separate ground floor W.C and a large cellar.
The properties are contained within an attractive plot of approximately two acres that comprise of well tended gardens to the main house and a substantial but currently uncultivated upper paddock area.
Within the grounds are two further buildings that have been comprehensively developed to provide an attractive and very substantial two/three bedroom barn cottage with conservatory and a further three bedroom holiday cottage. Both properties have historically produced attractive rental yields.
Other benefits include a double garage, plus a twin bay cart barn that is ideally positioned off the main parking area found just off of the principle driveway.
Sutton Valence and its surrounding parish is a quite stunning location that sits to the south of Maidstone in an elevated position affording far reaching and inspirational views across the Weald. Local amenities in the area include private and state schools, village shops and a beautiful church. For those that may require transport links, there is a choice of mainline stations within a short drive - typical journey times to central London are approximately one hour. Additionally, the motorway network is comfortably close with the M20 providing easy access to London, the Channel Ports, the Channel Tunnel terminus at Cheriton and the international high speed rail terminus at Ashford.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100431001295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, West Malling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.