1 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOttery Way, Didcot
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well presented and excellent location
- Close to Didcot Parkway Train Station
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Private Parking
- Cul de sac location
- South Facing Garden
A well-presented one bedroom end terrace located in the popular Ladygrove estate arguably one of the most popular areas in Didcot.
A well-presented one bedroom end terrace located in the popular Ladygrove estate arguably one of the most popular areas in Didcot. The property comprises, Lounge/diner, modern kitchen, good size double bedroom, bathroom and fully enclosed rear garden. Located within walking distance of Didcot train station and the orchard shopping centre making this property an ideal purchase for first time buyers or investors.
Door to front aspect.
Lounge 11' 6" Max x 12' 1" Max ( 3.51m Max x 3.68m Max )
French doors leading to the rear garden. Radiator.
Kitchen 11' 6" Max x 5' 10" ( 3.51m Max x 1.78m )
Window to front and rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units work surface over with inset sink and drainer. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood. Space for washing machine and fridge freezer. Central heating boiler. Radiator. Part tiled walls.
Window to front aspect. Cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 6" Max x 8' 11" ( 3.51m Max x 2.72m )
Window to rear aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Window to rear aspect. Suite comprising bath with shower over, vanity wash basin and W.C. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Part tiled walls.
An ideal space for entertaining. Fully enclosed with close fencing and with a side access gate, this rear garden has a patio area and is mostly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55989943.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DID103196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.