2 bedroom flat for saleWest Kensington Court, West Kensington, W14
- Enviable location close to West Kensington tube
- Great location within the building on the top floor
- Overlooking a peaceful internal courtyard garden
- Large open plan reception room and kitchen
- Additional bedroom
- Well presented modern bathroom and kitchen
- Lift access and 24 hour porter
- No onward chain
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This superb two bedroom flat offers modern open-plan accommodation within a secure 1930s mansion block with porter, moments from West Kensington underground station.
West Kensington Court is in a great location for the shops, bars and restaurants of High Street Kensington and Fulham. The closest underground station is West Kensington (District Line) with the A4/M4 providing fast links into and out of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 995779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.