2 bedroom flat for saleSpencer Road, South Croydon
- Spacious 2 Bed Flat To Buy
- Large Bedrooms
- Newly Refurbished Throughout
- Ample Storage
- Allocated Parking Space
- Built in Wardrobes in Both Bedrooms
- Close To South Croydon Station & 4 minutes away from local transport
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Available Now!
- CHAIN FREE
2 Bed Flat To Buy, First Floor, South Croydon
*Fully REFURBISHED To Great Condition*
*2 Large DOUBLE Bedrooms*
*Brand New BUILT IN WARDROBES In Bedrooms*
*Fully Tiled Modern Bathroom*
*Walking distance to South Croydon Station and Lloyd Park Tram stop*
This beautiful 2 bedroom flat is newly refurbished throughout and presented in high spec condition. Flat consists of two double bedrooms both with large built in wardrobes and soft carpets. There is a open plan kitchen which has been recently refurbished and a separate lounge area. The family bathroom is modern and fully tiled. The property benefits from an allocated parking space and two separate storage cupboards in the hall.
3.4m x 3.0m
4.2m x 3.0m
5.0m x 3.5m
3.6m x 2.3m
2.4m x 2.4m
Spencer Road is ideally located being just a 8 minute walk from South Croydon Station which further connects to Central London & Southampton. Local amenities are all within 10 minutes walk of the property, with Central Croydon being only 15 minutes away. Property is 4 minutes away from buses 64 and 433 which travel towards Thornton Heath, Addington and Central Croydon.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Appleton Estates, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.