3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDover Road, Deal, Kent
Sold STC £250,000
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Garage and off road parking on the driveway
- Extended to the ground floor
- Local shops close by
- Some modernisation needed
- EPC energy rating E (54)
Conveniently situated in Upper Walmer this house could be suitable for all; with local shops across the road and on a major bus route into town, this home is ideal if you don’t drive. If you own a car and tired of the daily struggle to find a parking spot the garage and driveway will ease your concerns. If commuting to work by train, allow yourself an extra 5 minutes in bed as the station is a short walk away.Inside your quickly realise the potential this property has as an ideal family home, the extension has opened up the living accommodation and the flow from room to room means you can keep an eye on the kids whilst cooking dinner.Upstairs the element of space continues, the large light landing leads into 3 generous size bedrooms meaning no one will need to suffer the box room.The South-East facing rear garden is the perfect spot to host a BBQ or for the kids to let off some steam after school.This property is in need of some modernisation which is the perfect excuse to really put your own stamp on it and be proud to call it home.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge Area: 18'2 x 11'5 (5.54m x 3.48m)
- Breakfast Area: 19'4 x 14'4 (5.90m x 4.37m)
- Dining Room: 13'4 x 8'10 (4.07m x 2.69m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 1: 14'3 x 9'2 (4.35m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'9 x 8'8 (3.89m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'4 x 8'9 (2.85m x 2.67m)
- Garden to Rear
- Garage and Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55990474.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10631880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Deal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.