3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Oval, Dunscroft, Doncaster
- Semi detached family home
- One reception room
- Three bedrooms
- En-suite shower room
- Front and rear gardens
- Solar panels
Set in a popular location of Dunscroft is this three bedroom family home which comprises of; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen and conservatory. Three bedrooms with en-suite shower room to the master, landing and family bathroom. The exterior has front and rear gardens which are laid to lawn.
Set in a popular location of Dunscroft is this three bedroom family home which comprises of; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen and conservatory to the ground floor. The first floor benefits from three bedrooms with en-suite shower room to the master, landing and family bathroom. The exterior has front and rear gardens which are laid to lawn. Solar panels.
With a front facing double glazed entrance door. Central heating radiator, under stairs storage cupboard and dado rail. Stairs leading to the first floor landing.
Lounge 10' 10" x 15' 4" ( 3.30m x 4.67m )
This room benefits from coving to the ceiling, wall lights and dado rail. The focal point of this room is a fireplace with free standing electric fire. Double glazed doors leading to the conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 2" x 11' 3" ( 3.71m x 3.43m )
Having double glazed doors and windows, ceiling fan, air conditioning unit and tv aerial point.
Kitchen 18' 10" Maximum measurement x 11' 3" Maximum measurement ( 5.74m Maximum measurement x 3.43m Maximum measurement )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, base units are set beneath work surfaces which extend and incorporate an asterite sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and tiled splash backs. A gas oven and hob and plumbing for washing machine. The room is finished with spotlights, central heating radiator, front facing double glazed window and side facing double glazed entrance door.
First Floor Landing
With stairs leading from the hall, airing cupboard, dado rail and access to loft space. A front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 10' 5" Into wardrobes x 8' 3" ( 3.18m Into wardrobes x 2.51m )
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, rear facing double glazed window, dado rail and central heating radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Comprising of a suite which includes a shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiling to the walls where visible, shaver point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 8' 4" ( 2.79m x 2.54m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" Including bulk head x 6' 5" ( 3.18m Including bulk head x 1.96m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, storage over the bulk head and laminate flooring.
Comprising of: bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin and wc. A side facing double glazed obscure window, central heating radiator and spotlights.
Laid to lawn with a block paved area and gate leading to the rear garden. A shared pathway with number 47. Cold water garden tap.
An enclosed garden laid to lawn with a pebbled area, security light.
With garden shed and wendy house.
The property has solar panels and belong to the property and create an annual income.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55994321.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF102849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.