2 bedroom terraced house for saleLeicester Road, Broughton Astley, LEICESTER
- MID TERRACED
- TWO BEDROOMS
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- SEPARATE GARAGE
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY
TWO BEDROOM TERRACED PROPERTY. Ideal FIRST TIME BUY! Offering easy to maintain rear garden. Separate garage. Inside you will have an OPEN PLAN LOUNGE, breakfast kitchen, conservatory down stairs. Two bedrooms and a bathroom up stairs. A GREAT STARTER HOME!
TWO BEDROOM TERRACED PROPERTY. Ideal FIRST TIME BUY! Easy to maintain front and rear gardens with the rear garden offering a laid lawn and a patio. To the rear of the property is a separate garage with up and over door. Access is given via a storm porch which leads to the main OPEN PLAN LOUNGE. You will also have a breakfast kitchen which leads to the conservatory and then out to the rear garden. Once up stairs you find the two bedrooms and a bathroom. A GREAT STARTER HOME!
Access from the front. Leads to the OPEN PLAN LOUNGE
Open Plan Lounge 13' 10" to the max x 13' 2" to the max ( 4.22m to the max x 4.01m to the max )
Leads to the stairs and to the breakfast kitchen. Radiator. Window to the front.
Breakfast Kitchen 13' 10" to the max x 9' 3" to the max ( 4.22m to the max x 2.82m to the max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units, work surfaces and splash back tiles. Offering space for appliances. Window to the rear. Leads to the conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 8" x 9' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.90m )
Leads to the rear garden
First Floor Landing
Access from the OPEN PLAN LOUNGE. Leads to the bedrooms and bathroom. Loft Access.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.28m x 3.18m )
Window to the rear. Built in cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" to the max x 7' 7" to the max ( 3.73m to the max x 2.31m to the max )
Window to the rear which over looks the garden. Radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of a bath with wall mounted shower, W/C and a hand wash basin. Window to the rear.
Front and rear gardens with the rear garden offering an easy to maintain laid lawn and patio.
Separate garage to the rear with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55994755.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.