5 bedroom detached house for saleDummer Down Lane, Dummer, Hampshire
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- MASTER SUITE WITH BATHROOM
- GUEST SUITE WITH SHOWER ROOM
- 3/4 FURTHER BEDROOMS
- 2 ADDITIONAL BATH/SHOWER ROOMS (ONE EN-SUITE)
- GARDEN WITH LANDSCAPED TERRACE AND DECK
- GARAGE, WORKSHOP AND DRIVEWAY FOR SEVERAL CARS
Situated in this much sought after village, this detached house has been extensively refurbished by our clients to provide well finished, contemporary family accommodation.
The recently re-fitted kitchen/dining room, with oil- fired Rayburn, has granite work surfaces and a striking, contemporary feel. Glazed, folding doors open to the living room creating a wonderfully light and open family space which can also be separated as desired. Access to the garden can be achieved from the kitchen.
The bedroom accommodation is set over two floors with stylish detailing and new oak doors all adding to the appeal. The natural light is also notable.
Outside the large driveway provides plenty of off street parking. The garden is enclosed with post and rail fencing and there is a double garage with adjoining workshop. A landscaped terrace, accessed from the living room, has attractive weathered sleepers as retaining walls and steps up to an open, sunny deck area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6657669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Country House Company, Hampshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.