3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSpringfield Place, Radstock
- Extended End of Terrace Family Home
- Chain Free!
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Backing Onto Open Fields
- Quiet Village Location
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a three double bedroom property needing some updating in the quiet village of Clandown, backing onto open fields, this is certainly one not to be missed. Call us now to book your viewing.
Accommodation comprises of: Entrance porch, living room with feature stone fireplace, dining room, kitchen, rear entrance hall. Upstairs are three double bedrooms and a generous family bathroom. Externally lays a graveled front garden with driveway and to the rear is a lawn area and a patio perfect for alfresco dining on those sunny evenings enjoying the beautiful countryside views and the sound of a nearby stream.
Door to front, window to side, boiler.
Living Room 12' 8" Max x 12' 4" Max ( 3.86m Max x 3.76m Max )
Double glazed window to front, feature stone fireplace, radiator, coved ceiling
Dining Room 12' 2" Max x 10' 7" Max ( 3.71m Max x 3.23m Max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, feature fireplace.
Rear Entrance Hall
Understairs cupboard, radiator, door to side.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 7' 11" ( 3.86m x 2.41m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over and splashback tiling, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink/ drainer, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 10' 7" Max ( 3.94m x 3.23m Max )
Double glazed window to front and side.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 11' 7" ( 3.89m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 8" Max x 8' ( 3.86m Max x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking open fields, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps, shower and cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, W/C, partly tiled.
Driveway with graveled area, decked ramp to side of property.
Generous patio area enjoying views over countryside, lawn.
Leave Bath on the A367 Wells Road and follow the road to Peasedown St John. At the first roundabout take the first exit onto the bypass and proceed over the next roundabout. Follow the road until you start to drop down the hill and take the right turn into Clandown, take the next left onto the Fosseway take the third right at the bottom of the hill onto Springfield Place and follow round to the left and the property is located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55995973.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT105850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.