2 bedroom terraced house for saleWestfield Court, ST. ALBANS
Sold STC £340,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Garage en bloc
- Gas central heating system
- Maintainable rear garden
- Ample parking facilities
- Two double bedrooms
- Terraced house
- Quiet cul de sac location
- In close proximity to local amenities
A convenient two double bedroom terraced house located in the Jersey Farm development to the North East of St. Albans City. An ideal purchase for first time buyers, investors, families and commuters alike.
A well presented two double bedroom terraced house ideally located in a quiet cul de sac in the Jersey Farm area just outside St. Albans City centre. Internally the property offers a large lounge area with a separate fully fitted kitchen, two large double bedrooms, a bathroom and a loft area providing ample storage facilities. Externally you will find a maintainable private rear garden with rear access to the street and a well looked after communal frontage leading to the garage en bloc. Furthermore the property benefits from an upgraded gas central heating system, double glazing throughout and has been recently decorated. Located in close proximity to the Quadrant shopping parade, local Tesco Express, City centre and London transport links, early viewings on this property are highly advised. Call now to arrange your viewing.
Double glazed door to front, under stairs cupboard and engineered wood flooring.
Lounge 14' 7" x 12' 3" ( 4.45m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window and patio doors to rear, radiator and engineered wood flooring.
Kitchen 11' x 6' 2" ( 3.35m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink, gas oven, electric hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and vinyl flooring.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from entrance hall, airing cupboard, loft access and fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 7' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 8' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bath with shower, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail and laminate flooring.
Outside storage, on street parking and garage en bloc.
Laid to lawn rear garden with fence border.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55996096.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB101760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.